Sunday, April 7, 2013

If I Were a Real Life Superhero


My costume would more than likely be black and I would have my mother make it for me. She’d like to get involved I feel. Unlike comic book characters I wouldn’t be wearing heel. A nice sneaker would do fine. I would want to be comfortable. No cape. I would wear a mask yes, not only to hide my embarrassment but also give that element of the unknown. The unknown is always intriguing. I think I would like a car as equipment. It’s very practical. So is a sidekick. Does that count as equipment?

I live in a town of 500 people but our bank was robbed this past fall. We don’t have cops in my town because we are that small so I would more than likely just patrol. We’ve got lots of kids that go to the park but there are also lots of drug deals that happen in the park as well and that’s not okay. My hometown is only 8 miles away from the meth capitol of the world so I think drug busting would be a good gig for me.

The Dark Guardian has a similar purpose so I feel we relate the most. I feel like I would be very cooperative with the police just as he and his followers are. He never actually hurts anyone either, well none of the Real Life Superheroes did, but I would run myself similar to how he does. 

No comments:

Post a Comment