I’ve never been one for lying. My
mother has also never been one for lying. I don’t lie to her about anything. I
learned my lesson. Of course at times I leave out details and whatnot but normally
the truth is what is told. People make mistakes and I’ve made mine. I haven’t
been truthful to people about my mistakes. Because I haven’t been truthful I
feel guilty. It’s hard to accept that I’m lying to people. So now I’m feeling
guilty and lying but I feel my hidden mistakes are for the betterment of
everyone. Acting purely on my morals of not lying have gotten myself &
others into trouble before. At the time myself & others have to be the
consequences but I’d rather deal with the consequences of telling the truth
than living with the guilt.
I feel like being able to pass is
very easy and more positive than not being able to. Life would be harder but
knowing you have this superhero responsibility to uphold it would be manageable.
Both parties have mutations and these superhero responsibilities. They both
have the support of all the other X-Men as well. Being able to pass relates to a
normal society as a whole. Those with obvious mutations, like those with
disabilities, a certain race, or a certain clothing choice, can be identified
as different from the regular society. I think the main thing to take away from
any X-Men series is that there are many of them and they have to support of
each other. This support system is the most important.
I’m not sure what mutant I relate
to the most. No matter my mutation though I don’t think I would ever cure it. I
think because of my lack of exposure to the X-Men I’m unable to decide. Perhaps
I’m like the one mutant in the film who was able to detect the presence of
other mutants at their status. I think I’m good with people like that. For the
sake of choosing I’d pick her. But from my understanding there are so many more
X-Men so that’s not my final answer.
No comments:
Post a Comment