Sunday, April 14, 2013

HERO


Coach says that Thom is a liability and the school just can’t take that chance anymore. I have congenital heart disease so I’ve dealt with things like this before. Coaches are always skeptical but I’ve never been off a team because of it. I would probably flip because I have no restrictions and I feel like Thom’s condition wasn’t diagnosed as a liability by a doctor and he always had no limitations before plus, he plays a very exhaustive sport and he’s doing just fine. I would have swore a lot more than Thom did and my mother would have swore even more than me. She wouldn’t stand for it because she knows I'm capable of anything.

Thom needs to basically step up and act like a hero now instead of waiting for the okay from the League.  He needs to be a hero right now for his father, Scarlet, other team members? and himself. During this talk Ruth is having Thom use his powers in a different way than he normally does. She’s also says he needs to explore and figure out his powers to a tee so when necessary he has control and won’t black out the city or any more civilians. Waiting for happiness…my personal life has recently exploded because I’m not waiting for happiness anymore. I took charge and I do whatever I want now and it’s working out pretty good so far.

I don’t know if this experience happens for most people but I would like to think it does. I remember in high school, at some ceremony, probably graduation or some event with all the students and parents, individuals were called up and this happened. Everyone of course was being cheered for but I like to think mine was louder because my family is ridiculous. It’s a large self confidence booster and I felt fully appreciated at that time which was nice.

My Ideal First Kiss: after a night of adorable shenanigans I’d be walked up to the door and it’d happen short and sweet.
My Real First Kiss: my best friend ex. Yes, yes I know girl code and whatnot. Whatever.  I think it was after an intense game of Guitar Hero if I’m not mistaken. Not at all what I imagined. 
Ideal first kisses are the most impossible things to achieve.
Of course I’ve had crushes on celebrities. I think these happen because they’re oh so attractive and we feel like we know them on a personal level because of their music or character, or however we see them in the media. We feel like we know them and that’s where these feelings come from but we have no idea what they’re actually like because the only time we’ve had experiences with them they’ve been in front of a camera. 

1 comment:

  1. I think that our celebrity crushes come from thinking we know them personally because they play such a specific character on TV, also. We think they are someone else, and since we will probably never meet them, we put the most unrealistic relationship to them in front of us.

    ReplyDelete